We Accept Most Payment Methods
At CME, we provide medical eye services as well as routine vision services. Many patients have both vision coverage and medical insurance. Our expert billers will assist you in billing the appropriate insurance for the services provided. If you have any questions, please ask us!
We accept cash, personal checks, and the following credit cards:
- Care Credit
- American Express
Our Payment Office Policy
- If not billing to insurance, professional fees are to be paid on the date of service
- Insurance copays and deductibles are required to be paid on the date of service
- 1/2 down payment is required to order glasses or contacts and balance is to be paid when materials are dispensed
- Full payment is required for all non-covered services / materials, which include the following:
- Contact Lens Solutions
- Optical Accessories (including OTC Readers)
- Non-prescription Sunglasses
- Optional upgrades on all Medicaid glasses orders.
We will be glad to submit to your insurance company and will reimburse you if necessary when your insurance payment is received.
Special Discounts on Optical Purchases (glasses)
- 10% Paid in Full
- 10% Senior Citizen Savings (65 and older)
- 20% Savings on second pair within 90 days of original purchase
- 20% Savings on non-prescription sunglasses with purchase of annual supply of contacts
- 20% savings on sunglasses within the first year after refractive surgery (LASIK)
- Tricare / Military discounts
- Ask us about discounts and rebates on purchase of annual supply of contact lenses